This project is read-only.

Where did you find out about this project?

Topics: Project
Aug 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Dom's blog?

Roguebasin?

Youtube?

codeplex?

Friend of a friend?

Twice removed cousins sister's uncle's brother's pet cat?

Let us know, just for curiosities sake.

Aug 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Personally, I found Dom's blog on the RRRSroguelike and that led me to codeplex, I was previously know to hang around sourceforge.  I looked at lots of interesting projects on codeplex and settled on this one as the most interesting and approachable.

Aug 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I found RRRroguelike on codeplex while I was redirected by another site for a download, then I found about Dom's blog after that I watched the YouTube video and saw you guys are needing help on the non-programming side so I thought I might help!

Thanks, 

TechNech

Aug 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM

couple of ideas of how we could advertise a bit more:

-I'll do another round of advertising on domscode.com to let them know about the project and the fact we are still looking for contributors

-rec roguelikedevelopment - google newsgroup

-I think the thing coming up in september on roguebasin would be cool to do a release for that : http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php/2012_ARRP

-RoguelikeOfTheYear at roguebasin - I'll certainly email all my mates and ask them to vote for it 

-Maybe once we get WIX we could look at some of the other indie sites - haven't done a lot of research in this area yet

Aug 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I found out though searching on codeplex for a cool project....not that interesting on my part. =/

I'm for helping advertise tho!