This project is read-only.

OCD put and get

Topics: Gameplay
Aug 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Now the put and get commands are in I have to tidy all the swords neatly against the wall before progressing to the next level.

This seems to be pretty much the only use for them as your swords conveniently kill all the monsters with no remainder.

Going to reactivate the fireball and maybe reduce the range and effectiveness.  At least then there's more chance to have a partly broken sword woth dropping.

Aug 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Just realized you can now stand on top of a sword and fight, then pick up a new sword.  I'm so used to the tactic of waiting by a sword I forgot about this.  I'm going to do a planned release so any players reading this can grab the in development version if they want it.

Aug 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I like the game play now.  Feels like there are more tactical choices, but it's generally still nice and simple.  Makes more sense being able to pick up a sword at your feet.

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:38 AM

v0.5 - allows me to build walls and a door.  Just spent 10mins on lvl1 building a shed to tidy those messy weapons into.  Even built a trap behind the door.  Another totally useless OCD to add to the list.