Alright, that's it

Developer
Apr 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I've been reading the new discussion posts coming through in my email and thinking about the project. Hearing you guys talk about it gets me pumped up that it is back in active development and maked me want to update my svn folder and start contributing again! That's it! I can't ignore the itch any longer! LETS DO THIS!
Developer
Apr 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Welcome back, nice to know I'll be working with the famous voice from the game demo ;)
Developer
Apr 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Lol, glad I'm famous for that. Speaking of which, I have no idea why it isn't playing anymore via youtube, or is that just my browser? This will be the first order of business. People must hear my voice!
Developer
Apr 26, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Lol, glad I'm famous for that. Speaking of which, I have no idea why it isn't playing anymore via youtube, or is that just my browser? This will be the first order of business. People must hear my voice!
Coordinator
Apr 27, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Ha ha. Love that you have achieved legendary status on the project. In times of need the heroes will return.
Coordinator
Apr 27, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Edited Apr 27, 2013 at 5:32 AM
Dude. Much better to do a fresh checkout. Three days of wrestling SVN nearly killed my new found enthusiasm. Just had to do this myself again as SVN took offense towards the helper folder. Fortunately my stubbornness beats SVN's crankiness every time.
Developer
May 13, 2013 at 4:23 AM
ok. had a rough end of April and first week of May. But I finally have time to check the project out more! I re-made my svn directory checkout and hope to start refamiliarizing myself with the project this week.