Discussions under Features

Highscore Entries

first post: asads2012 wrote: suggestions: name| score | ruleset | version | or simply only di...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: The online score is a "would be nice" thing. Much more important...

RRRSRoguelike mentioned on RoguelikeRadio 57

first post: dommillar wrote: Ok so they don't mention our game by name (yeah we probably do nee...

Vote forRRRSRoguelike at RoguelikeOfTheYear 2012

first post: dommillar wrote: Come on its got something a lot of other games don't have - dev t...

Vanilla.xml

first post: asads2012 wrote: The vanilla.xml now actually loads up the game data (v0.5- source ...

New Features for 0.5 ideas?

first post: asads2012 wrote: 0.4 is out there. Any suggestions on what to include for 0.5 ? W...

features for 0.4

first post: asads2012 wrote: I've already added a few ideas for the 0.4 release to the issue tr...

Static or follow camera?

first post: asads2012 wrote: Which do you prefer static or follow camera?

latest post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: YEah that would be great. I definitely see the potential.

Left and Right Panels - What should they show?

first post: asads2012 wrote: What would you like to see in the panels on the left and right? I ...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: I guess all those things would belong together in the left panel. ...

Not enough unknowns

first post: asads2012 wrote: I had a feeling today that there are not enough suprises or unknow...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: There are known knowns, unknown knowns, known unknowns and the unkn...

Fireball in release 3.0?

first post: asads2012 wrote: Do we want to keep the fire ball in release 3.0 or leave for a new...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Removed the fireball and updated the help text. Still managed to g...