This project is read-only.

Discussions under Code

Comments //TODO: etc

first post: asads2012 wrote: I've started using //TODO: comments in the source code for AncientB...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: I am using sharp develop which has a tasklist window. View-->TaskL...

Confessions of an OCD developer

first post: asads2012 wrote: Sometimes, I feel I'm constantly tidying, commenting, refactoring a...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Thanks. A lot of this code was written a couple of years ago and w...

SourceControl

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: I'm having trouble figuring out source control. I'm using Tortois...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Something seems to be broken with the SVN when dragging and droppin...

Problems with signing and manifest on build

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: Seems to be resolved

latest post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: That did it! thanks!

Coding guidelines - regions

first post: asads2012 wrote: I like to add regions for variables, properties and methods. Espe...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Asked to enter my email to get this link so didn't get to see it I'...

Trouble opening solution

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: I'm tryng to use the turtoiseSVN client to get the files. I was ab...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Got the pro version on trial used this advice to connect to tfs. W...

Branching

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: Hey all, I'm using TortoiseSVN and made a branch of trunk and put ...

latest post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: Thanks Asads, good idea.

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions