Discussions under Gameplay

Vanilla - Scoring

first post: asads2012 wrote: Now we have some kind of high score, we need to decide how to handl...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: These are the current scores hacked in at the moment as a start poi...

Monster attack behaviour

first post: asads2012 wrote: Originally there was only one fight per turn, and only one monster ...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Loving the idea of versatility with the blade. Could be a focus fo...

Vote forRRRSRoguelike at RoguelikeOfTheYear 2012

first post: dommillar wrote: Come on its got something a lot of other games don't have - dev t...

OCD put and get

first post: asads2012 wrote: Now the put and get commands are in I have to tidy all the swords ...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: v0.5 - allows me to build walls and a door. Just spent 10mins on l...

Monsters need to be less predictable

first post: asads2012 wrote: The Dweller could look for a weapon before fighting you, or even s...

Lurker

first post: asads2012 wrote: The new Lurker tends to queue jump and can be dangerous if you're ...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Was expecting the monsters to queue up nicely so I could nip across...

Won a v0.4 game?

first post: asads2012 wrote: Has anyone won a game in v0.4? I'm struggling man. Just got mashe...

latest post: asads2012 wrote: Winning lots of game now. We need to ramp up the difficulty or rew...

New Features for 0.5 ideas?

first post: asads2012 wrote: 0.4 is out there. Any suggestions on what to include for 0.5 ? W...

features for 0.4

first post: asads2012 wrote: I've already added a few ideas for the 0.4 release to the issue tr...

Fireball branch in the dark.

first post: asads2012 wrote: Just played my first game on an installed version of the re integr...

latest post: dommillar wrote: Dark level would be good maybe need to find a tinderbox and torch a...