This will always be the default latest stable download.
AncientBlade version 0.0.0.1
- Rebranded as AncientBlade.
- Added rulesets as a way to add new features.
- Reverted back to the original feature set: Grab a sword and kill the monsters.
- Changed the way custom data is stored.
- Added pause menu.
- Added option on main menu to reset custom data.
- Improved game flow
- refactored codebase to make it more approachable for new and returning developers.
- Highscore screen
- Ancient Blade ruleset
- Options Menu with ability to choose rulesets
version 0.5 changes:
- Added new creatures
- Added new weapons
- Added traps
- Added building walls and doors
- Added open command
- Added "monster spawner" to stairway after level cleared
- Improved custom data
- Improved menus
- various bug fixes
- old custom content needs to be deleted manually to get new features.
version 0.4 changes:
- moving onto a monster will provoke immediate fight
- get and put commands added
- short range tactical fireball added
- look command added
- descriptions added
- custom content folder added
- layers added
- uninstall older versions added
* cancelling shoot or jump counts as a move. fixed in 0.5
- main menu crashes after quit. fixed in 0.5
* custom folder won't update with new version. planned feature - delete custom folder in my documents and start game. Prevents over writing custom data.
version 0.3 changes
- back story
- faster, flicker free drawing
- editable data
- installation with optional location
- 5 levels
- screens splash,menu,story,game,victory and credits
- chase camera
- better AI
- breakable swords
- improved graphics
- bug fixes
- optional download with .net 4 installer